The Redeemed Bible College (RBC) is an international centre for Christian life and study. We are dedicated to the training
of church and non church-based leaders- men and women of whatever colour, race, tribe or ethnicity to serve God and humanity
with excellence and honour. We are affiliated to Christ Redeemer College in the U.K. and we have seasoned lecturers who are vast in their area of
specialization over the years.
We are positioned to train and equip ministers of the gospel, leaders and potential leaders with the necessary tools to be effective ambassadors for Christ in whatever field of endeavour they may find themselves. We are well aware of the dynamism of our society and that is why RBC has invested in resources that can help us deliver a quality and modern education to all our students, whatever their background.
- To make heaven.
- To take as many people as possible with us.
- To have a member of the RCCG in every family of all nations.
- To accomplish 1 above, holiness will be our lifestyle.
- To accomplish 2 and 3 above, we shall plant churches within 5 mins walking distance in every city and town of every developing country and within 5 mins driving distance in every city and town of developed countries.
We have ranges of interesting courses for you; no matter your career goal, you can always find something of interest to you.
We are constantly reviewing and adding courses which we believe will enhance your life calling and career whether in the
ministry of our Lord Jesus Christ or in the secular market place. You are welcome to look around. If you would rather
wish to speak to us, please call us now on:
0032-32975586 and request to speak to the REGISTRAR. If you are not sure which course is best for you, you may wish to speak to one of our course advisers who will be more than happy to assist you to choose a course that best fits your calling and life goals. Our admin office is open on Tuesdays and Wednesdays: 10am to 5:30pm, venue: Redemption House, Statiestraat 149, 2600 Antwerp Berchem.
Presently, we offer an Associate Diploma in Theology, a 1 year intensive programme. In addition, we run short courses in the school of Theology (part time) such as:
- Certificate in Children and Youth Ministry.
- Certificate in Music Ministry.
- Certificate in Prayer and Spiritual Warfare.
- Certificate in Church Planting and Evangelism.
- Introduction to Christian Counselling Skills.
- Study Skill 1.
- Study Skill 2.
- Ministerial Ethics.
- Microsoft Office Certification: Word, PowerPoint, Access, Excel.